Fillmore and has served on the Fillmore City Council since 1990. He is in his second year as an alternate member of the Ventura County Transportation Commission
In the early 1980s, when I lived in the metropolitan Washington, D.C., area, I was a regular bus commuter. I'd get on the bus with my Washington Post and have a virtually undisturbed 45 minutes to read on my way to work. Similar thing on the way home. On weekends, we'd take the car to the Pentagon, park and then ride the Metro subway to our destinations within the District of Columbia. This saved us both time and the cost of parking. I was a champion of mass transit.
In the early 1980s, when I lived in the metropolitan Washington, D.C., area, I was a regular bus commuter. I'd get on the bus with my Washington Post and have a virtually undisturbed 45 minutes to read on my way to work. Similar thing on the way home. On weekends, we'd take the car to the Pentagon, park and then ride the Metro subway to our destinations within the District of Columbia. This saved us both time and the cost of parking. I was a champion of mass transit.
No comments:
Post a Comment